These courses is aligned to the Caribbean school curriculum and specially designed to boost grades in preparation for the examinations. More specifically:
- Oral activities to practise pronunciation and improve interaction.
- A wide revision of vocabulary related to the main topics of the exam.
- Strategies to improve the writing section with individual feedbacks.
- Grammar revision.
All groups have a minimum of 8 students and a maximum of 14.
- Preparation for CSEC
- Monday & Wednesday: 4:00 PM – 5:30 PM
- Preparation for CAPE levels
- Tuesday & Tuesday: 4:00 PM – 5:30 PM
how to register
- Registration Fee: €42 | USD$45 | TT$250 non-refundable
- Late Registration Fee: €32 | USD$35 | TT$200 (if applicable) non-refundable
- Administrative Fee: €14 | USD$16 | TT$60 non-refundable
- Course Materials: TBA
- Tuition Fee: €410 | US$420 | TT$1,150 monthly
Tuition fees do not include course materials, external examinations, school supplies, fees for supplementary exams and repeats, etc.
Payment is generally due two weeks before the first day of class. Students can pay fees using one (1) of the following methods:
- Direct bank deposit
- Wire Transfer
- Certified Managers Cheques
- Electronic Bank transfer
Note: The School will not be responsible for transfer of money in wrong account. Please double check the details before sending.
Language of instruction:
- 2023: September 11.
- 2024: Jan 8, April 4, Sept 9.