Our Business English courses are tailored to measures the ability of non-native speakers to communicate in English in everyday business environments. Designed for those who want to improve their professional English skills with a goal of succeeding and advancing in the workplace.
Our classes focus on business vocabulary, presentation skills, negotiating, meeting skills, writing, listening and speaking communication abilities in various work contexts. Our interactive approach to teaching ensures that students learn how to participate in meetings and presentation skills necessary to succeed in their careers.
Students will gain the confidence needed to contribute in both formal and informal professional situations, create effective emails and reports, provide feedback, and converse on a wide range of business topics.
Students with high-intermediate and advanced English proficiency are welcome to take this program. All new students must take an online placement test to determine their English level before starting the Business English. The placement test is part of the required online pre-arrival orientation.
Monday to Friday
18+ years old
how to register
- Registration Fee: €42 | USD$45 | TT$250 (nonrefundable)
- Late Registration Fee: €32 | USD$35 | TT$200 (if applicable)
- Administrative Fee: €14 | USD$16 | TT$60 (nonrefundable)
- Student Service Fee: €26 | USD$28 | TT$180 (nonrefundable)
- Placement Test: €50 | USD$54 | TT$350 (nonrefundable)
- Books/Materials: € | USD$ | TT$
- Part-time Tuition: € | USD$ | TT$ $2,050 (15 hours per week), OR
- Full-time Tuition: € | USD$ | TT$ $2,300 (20 hours per week)
Tuition fees do not include course materials, external examinations, school supplies, fees for supplementary exams and repeats, etc.
NOTE: It is advisable to take a Placement Test in order to make sure that the exam preparation course you take is the correct level for you. To book a test please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment is generally due two weeks before the first day of class. Students can pay fees using one (1) of the following methods:
- Direct bank deposit
- Wire Transfer
- Certified Managers Cheques
- Electronic Bank transfer
- PayPal (To send us money please use this email address: ……… Go to Paypal). Once the bank transfer has been made, please send a copy to ………
Note: The School will not be responsible for transfer of money in wrong account. Please double check the details before sending.