Exam preparation courses
Gain an academic advantage or professional edge by passing an officially recognized language exam. CSL focused on teaching techniques that help achieve your desired grade in your chosen examination. An official language diploma is the key to a future career or studies!
The Exam Preparation courses at CSL are focused on teaching techniques that help achieve your desired grade in your chosen examination. These exams, recognized around the world, enhance your resume and pave the way to university acceptance and international careers in many diverse fields.We will give you the guidance to enter the exam of your choice in confidence. All Exams are conducted in external exam centres.
We organize exam preparation courses for the following language certificates:
** Importat: 16 and 17 year olds require parental/guardian permission.
This preparatory course consists of 20 weekly lessons for 8 or 10 weeks providing you with an extensive and specific learning experience to ensure the external examinations are mastered!.
The lessons build on the work covered in the main skills, focusing on specific sections of the exam as well as overall fluency. There are regular mock exams students can take in order to keep track of their progress and practice their exam skills under exam conditions.
You can accelerate your learning progress and improve faster by combining your group classes with private exam preparation lessons in the morning or in the afternoon.
- Official High School diploma, college or university diploma
- Passport sized photo of the applicant
- Copy of the applicant’s national ID card or passport
- Complete PDF application form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Local Student TT (NON-REFUNDABLE)
- Registration Fee: TT$250
- Late Registration Fee: TT$200
- Administrative Fee: TT$60
- Student Service Fee: TT$180
- Instructional Materials: TBA
- Placement Test (if applicable): TT$350
International Student (NON-REFUNDABLE)
- Registration Fee: US$44
- Late Registration Fee: US$35
- Administrative Fee: US$15
- Student Service Fee: US$50
- Instructional Materials: TBA
- Placement Test (if applicable): US$60
NOTE: It is advisable to take a Placement Test in order to make sure that the exam preparation course you take is the correct level for you. To book a test please contact email@example.com
This is a self-funded programme meaning the programme is not GATE funded. Listed prices are valid for applications received between January 1, 2022 and December 31, 2022.
- Cambridge / IELTS / TOEFL (English) 10 weeks: TT$ / US$
- DELF/DALF (French) 10 weeks: TT$ / US$
- DELE / SIELE (Spanish) 10 weeks: TT$ / US$
- TestDaF, Goethe (German) 10 weeks: TT$ / US$
- CELI / CILS (Italian) 10 weeks: TT$ / US$
- CAPLE (Portuguese) 10 weeks: TT$ / US$
Tuition fees do not include academic materials, the external examinations, supplies, fees for supplementary exams and repeats, etc.
Note: The School will not be responsible for transfer of money in wrong account. Please double check the details before sending.