It's the ideal option if you need to reach fluency fast.
Knowing a foreign language is one of the key skills sought by employers. So, start gaining a valuable skill that will last a lifetime!
We understand that combining learning a language with a busy schedule can be a challenge. For this reason all of our private language courses are fully flexible. These classes are tailor-made, and designed by our strong team with the aim of helping and guiding your progress at the speed which suits you best.
You choose the time and frequency and we will accommodate you and your specific time restrictions, needs and language aims.
Our private classes are especially popular with professionals, employees of the public service as well as private and international organisation staff who need to reach advanced proficiency levels in a relatively short period of time.
All level covers the contents of the Common European Framework of Reference of Languages (CEFR) of the Council of Europe.
- Professionals who wish to expand their career opportunities by acquiring the ability to work cross-culturally
- Professionals who wish to create a programmme of study exclusively tailored to their individual needs and prerogatives
- Professionals looking to prepare themselves for a competitive global market
Some of the evaluation components include group projects, assignments, oral presentations and tests in the four language skills: Speaking, Listening, Reading and Writing.
At the end of each level, participants will receive a Certificate of Completion awarded by the CSL. In order to obtain a Pass, students must obtain at least 60% of the overall grade.
International certification is obtained by way of external examinations.
- There is a non-negotiable $US 75.00 bank charge for all transfers from non local bank accounts.
- The School will not be responsible for transfer of money in wrong account. Please double check the details before sending.
Submission of payment receipt:
- A copy of the relevant payment receipt must be submitted by the deadline aforesaid with the following information:
student name, course name, purpose of payment, voucher/transit no. and bank name.
- Registration fee (non-refundable): $US 32 / $TT 220
- Late registration fee (if applicable): $US 16 / $TT 110
- Instructional materials: TBA
- German or French or Portuguese: $US 45- $TT 300 / per hour .
- Spanish or English as a Second Language: $US 28 – $TT 210 / per hour.