This is a unique school year programme that follows the European Spanish curriculum and the Int’l. Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. There are 9 CSL modules available. Form A1 beginner to B2 Upper-Intermediate.
These courses follow a 100% communicative approach. All groups have a minimum of 8 students and a maximum of 12. Students will:
- Develop all language skills, including communication and collaboration skills
- Get to complete a series of dynamic and interactive challenges in a practical setting
- Encourage to exchange ideas, show initiative and improve their confidence
Our highly-qualified teachers will deliver an academic syllabus focusing on language development, project work and communicative competence as well as practical tasks, giving students the opportunity to expand their horizons by making new friends from all over the world.
how to register
- Registration Fee: €42 | USD$45 | TT$250 non-refundable
- Late Registration Fee: €32 | USD$35 | TT$200 (if applicable) non-refundable
- Administrative Fee: €14 | USD$16 | TT$60 non-refundable
- Course Materials: TBA
- Tuition Fee: €410 | US$420 | TT$1,150 monthly
Tuition fees do not include course materials, external examinations, school supplies, fees for supplementary exams and repeats, etc.
Payment is generally due two weeks before the first day of class. Students can pay fees using one (1) of the following methods:
- Direct bank deposit
- Wire Transfer
- Certified Managers Cheques
- Electronic Bank transfer
Note: The School will not be responsible for transfer of money in wrong account. Please double check the details before sending.
MON & WED 3:30pm to 5:00pm
SAT 8:30AM TO 11:30pm
12+ years old
- 2023: September 11.
- 2024: Jan 8, April 4, Sept 9.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, however, prior to joining any of the ongoing courses a 75% pass result of a proficiency placement test is required.