SEMI-INTENSIVE ENGLISH COURSES
Improve your general English language skills (GES2)
Our General English Semi-Intensive courses are designed to enhance your overall language proficiency. We cover reading, writing, speaking, listening, grammar, and vocabulary to ensure a comprehensive learning experience. Additionally, our project sessions offer practical work and structured study activities to improve your research and communication skills. With our courses, you’ll gain the confidence to express yourself fluently and accurately in a range of real-life situations.
All new students will be taking a placement test with a CSL teacher. This will determine their level.
All our levels cover the contents of the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) of the Council of Europe. The communicative approach is applied in all our language courses. All levels have equivalent band scores for the IELTS Exam, TOEFL Exam and Cambridge Exams.
10 Lessons / week
6 weeks per COURSE level
17+ years old
Average 8, maximum 15
January 9, February 6, March 6, April 11, May 8, June 5, July 3, July 31, August 28, September 18, October 10, November 6, December 4.
how to register
- Official High School diploma, college, university diploma or degree
- Passport-size photo of the applicant
- Copy of the applicant’s national ID card or passport
- Complete PDF application form and email to email@example.com
- Registration Fee: €42 | USD$45
- Late Registration Fee: €32 | USD$35 (if applicable)
- Administrative Fee: €14 | USD$16
- Course Materials: TBA (depends on the level)
- Monthly fee: €584 | USD$632 | TT$
- Per course (8 weeks): € | USD$ |TT$
Tuition fees do not include course materials, external examinations, school supplies, fees for supplementary exams and repeats, etc.
Payment is generally due two weeks before the first day of class. Students can pay fees using one (1) of the following methods:
- Direct bank deposit
- Wire Transfer
- Certified Managers Cheques
- Electronic Bank transfer
- PayPal (To send us money please use this email address: ……… Go to Paypal). Once the bank transfer has been made, please send a copy to ………
Note: The School will not be responsible for transfer of money in wrong account. Please double check the details before sending.