- Professionals who wish to expand their career opportunities by acquiring the ability to work cross-culturally
- Professionals who wish to work with French-speaking professionals
- Professionals looking to prepare themselves for a competitive global market
Some of the evaluation components include group projects, assignments, oral presentations and tests in the four language skills: Speaking, Listening, Reading and Writing.
At the end of each level, participants will receive a Certificate of Completion awarded by the CSL. In order to obtain a Pass, students must obtain at least 60% of the overall grade.
International certification is obtained by way of external examinations.
- There is a non-negotiable $US 75.00 bank charge for all transfers from non local bank accounts.
- The School will not be responsible for transfer of money in wrong account. Please double check the details before sending.
Submission of payment receipt:
- A copy of the relevant payment receipt must be submitted by the deadline aforesaid with the following information:
student name, course name, purpose of payment, voucher/transit no. and bank name.
- Registration fee (non-refundable): $US 32 / $TT 220
- Late registration fee (if applicable): $US 16 / $TT 110
- Instructional materials: TBA
- Every four (4) weeks: $US 80 / $TT 550
- Late fee (if applicable): $US 32 / $TT 220