Young Learner PROGRAMME
SPANISH PROGRAMME FOR TEENAGERS
This programme consists of two (2) academic years and follows the dates of the academic year of the Ministry of Education of Trinidad and Tobago, i.e. three terms (Sept. – Dec, Jan. – Mar, Abr. – Jul.)
It is intended for participants between the ages of eleven and fourteen who are enthusiastic about Spanish and who wish to become bilingual and fully proficient in the language.
No previous knowledge is necessary and students start from the very basic to the advanced level.
Classes are interactive and fun in order to foster curiosity and exploration of the Spanish language and culture. Students participate in real live communicative activities with professional native speakers.
The programme gets students involved in projects, workshops, discussion, debates, oral presentations, reseach and lots more, all in Spanish!.
For parents looking to teach their children to truly master a second language, this is the best choice.
Requirements for All Applicants:
Some of the evaluation components include group projects, assignments, oral presentations and tests in the four language skills: Speaking, Listening, Reading and Writing.
At the end of each level, participants will receive a Certificate of Completion awarded by the CSL. In order to obtain a Pass, students must obtain at least 60% of the overall grade.
International certification is obtained by way of external examinations.
- There is a non-negotiable $US 75.00 bank charge for all transfers from non local bank accounts.
- The School will not be responsible for transfer of money in wrong account. Please double check the details before sending.
Submission of payment receipt:
- A copy of the relevant payment receipt must be submitted by the deadline aforesaid with the following information:
student name, course name, purpose of payment, voucher/transit no. and bank name.
- Registration fee (non-refundable): $US 32 ($TT 220)
- Late registration fee (if applicable): $US 16 ($TT 110)
- Instructional materials: TBA
- Tuition fee per semester: $US 420 / $TT 2855
- Late fee per semester (if applicable): $US 65 / $TT 445
- Instructional materials: $US 92 / $TT 665