Maintain and Enhance your Proficiency in the Spanish Language
A workshop for teachers of Spanish as a Foreign Language who want to maintain, improve, broaden and refresh their knowledge and skills in the Spanish language and culture.
Our online Spanish for Teachers workshop offers a wide variety of contents aimed at enhancing and improving the participants’ proficiency of Spanish in the framework of language teaching. It blends a great diversity of knowledge, skills and attitudes that a teacher has to acquire in order to develop a teaching competence.
At the moment, due to the COVID-19 crisis, we will only be able to offer online training, taking advantage of all the benefits that remote learning entails.
What to expect?
- Workshop code: SPW211
- Duration: five (5) weeks.
- A “Spanish only” methodology.
- Group size: 4 to 10 participants.
- Access to digital workshop material.
- Exchange experiences with other teachers.
- Format: Online workshop via Zoom.
- Certificate of Participation
- Hispanic Culture
- The Environment
- Participants will be better prepared to talk about and deal with the topics of discussion in the classroom and in their own lives in Spanish.
- Updated knowledge surrounding the different topics and aspects discussed.
- Increased Spanish proficiency.
- Reflect on the use and method of presentation of material related to certain topics in the classroom.
- Presentation of topic
- Problem solving task 1
- Problem solving task 2
- Closing remarks
- 14th July: Hispanic Culture
- 21st July: Education
- 28th July: The Environment
- 4th August: Technology
- 11th August: Health
- A University degree, diploma or equivalent; or at least a C1 and C2 corresponding to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) of the Council of Europe.