Educational & Practical skills camp for teens
Ages 13 to 17
CSL Teen Camp
CSL’s Teen Camp is a unique camp! It combines academics with practical skills. Students will experience a complete European adventure while fully immersed in learning.
This programme focuses on Spanish that is relevant to the daily life of a teenager viewed as a global citizen. During applied academic activities, students will take their learning outside the classroom. Additionally, students have daily afternoon activities to have fun and make friends.
This camp fosters the foreign language skills needed for secondary school, college and beyond. These skills are useful for students whether they are returning to their home country or studying in a college. This camp is open during the July-August & December months only and is open to students between 13 and 17 years old.
The CSL Teen Camp includes:
Discover. Experience. Explore.
Benefits of Attending:
- Starts on July 18th and ends on August 12th (4 weeks);
- Monday to Friday – 9:00am to 3:00pm;
- Earliest drop-off time: 7:00am;
- A penalty of fifty dollars ($50) for every half hour will be applied for late pick-ups after 4:00 pm;
- On-site cafeteria;
- Tuition: TT$3,600 / US$ 640.