Our English for Professionals courses are tailored to your professional needs. Our classes focus on industry-specific vocabulary and skills, such as writing, speaking, and listening, to equip you with the tools to excel in your specific work environment. Our interactive approach to teaching ensures that you learn the language necessary to succeed in your career.
Our courses are designed to develop your language skills and enhance your communication abilities in various work contexts. Our experienced and passionate teachers use realistic role-plays to teach language that is relevant to your individual work environment, allowing you to apply what you learn in real-life scenarios. Our approach to language teaching also emphasizes cultural awareness, providing you with a better understanding of different cultures and their communication styles.
All our professional English courses by sector include:
- International Affairs
- Banking and Finance
- Leadership and Management
- Science and Technology
- Tourism and Hospitality
- Project Management
- Oil and Gas
- Sales and Marketing
- Travel Industry
- Human Resources
- Public Sector
- Fashion and Design
- Media and Art
Monday to Friday
18+ years old
how to register
- Registration Fee: €42 | USD$45 | TT$250
- Late Registration Fee: €32 | USD$35 | TT$200 (if applicable)
- Administrative Fee: €14 | USD$16 | TT$60
- Student Service Fee: €26 | USD$28 | TT$180
- Placement Test (if applicable): €50 | USD$54 | TT$350
- Course Materials: TBA (depends on the exam level)
Please email us with your information and desired course and we can provide you with a detailed quote.
Tuition fees do not include course materials, external examinations, school supplies, fees for supplementary exams and repeats, etc.
NOTE: It is advisable to take a Placement Test in order to make sure that the exam preparation course you take is the correct level for you. To book a test please contact email@example.com
Payment is generally due two weeks before the first day of class. Students can pay fees using one (1) of the following methods:
- Direct bank deposit
- Wire Transfer
- Certified Managers Cheques
- Electronic Bank transfer
- PayPal (To send us money please use this email address: ……… Go to Paypal). Once the bank transfer has been made, please send a copy to ………
Note: The School will not be responsible for transfer of money in wrong account. Please double check the details before sending.