Earn your official Spanish certification
The DELE diploma is an internationally recognised certification for Spanish, providing students of all ages with a valuable work and study advancement tool. We offer the DELE Preparation Course for each language level examined (A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, and C2).
These courses are designed following the exam structure and therefore contain the same sections. Throughout the different activities, students will be able to study several samples of the exam in order to get used to the structure. The DELE Spanish diplomas are official qualifications, recognised around the world, awarded by Spain’s Instituto Cervantes.
These tests are particularly important for those students who wish to:
- Study in a Spanish college or university;
- Enhance their resume for international careers in many diverse fields;
- Pass a nationality exam that any foreigner must pass to be granted nationality in Spain;
- Work in a Spanish-speaking country.
WHERE AND WHEN DO I TAKE THE EXAM?
DELE exams can be taken at any of the more than 900 official examination centers in more than 100 countries throughout the world upon completion of our DELE preparation course. For locations in your region, see here). Exams are offered up to five times a year, and you must register approximately 6-8 weeks before the exam date. See here for dates and levels available.
AVAILABLE LEVELS ON THE COURSE
There are 6 levels of the DELE diploma and are integrated into the CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for languages), from beginner to mastery:
- Diploma in Spanish Level A1
- Diploma in Spanish Level A2
- Diploma in Spanish Level B1
- Diploma in Spanish Level B2
- Diploma in Spanish Level C1
- Diploma in Spanish Level C2
Before joining the course, we recommend to take a written and oral placement test with our teachers, who will help you determine how much preparation you will need before the exam and which will be the suitable exam date for you to choose.
We offer classes at noon or evening, 5 days a week.
Monday to Friday 12:00pm – 2:00pm OR
Monday to Friday 5:15pm – 7:15pm
- Candidates should be a national of a country where the official language is not Spanish.
- Candidate if resides in a country where Spanish is the medium of instruction, he/she should meet at least 2 of the given prerequisites:
- The mother tongue of the candidate’s parents should not be Spanish
- The foremost language learning should not be Spanish
- The regular communication language of the candidate should not be Spanish
HOW LONG IS THE COURSE?
Students will attend an intensive preparation programme focused on learning the techniques and receive insider tips from our qualified teachers aimed to successfully pass these exams. These preparatory courses consist of 20 weekly lessons. All lessons are Monday to Friday, two sessions per day and take place just before the official exam dates.
Students can choose to add private classes to their preparatory DELE course should they need extra exam preparation support. **Mock test schedule may vary according to student needs.
- Passport sized photo of the applicant
- Copy of the applicant’s national ID card or passport
- Complete PDF application form
|Levels Offered||Start Date|
|Adults: A2||January 18,|
|Adults: A1, A2, B1, B2, C1||March 15,|
|Young learners: A1, A2/B1||April 19,|
|Adults: A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2|
|Adults: A2, B1, B2, C1||June 14,|
|Adults: A2||August 9,|
|Adults: A2, B1, B2||September 20,|
|Young learners: A1, A2/B1||October 25,|
|Adults: A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2|
- Registration Fee: TT$250 | US$44
- Late Registration Fee: TT$200 | US$35
- Administrative Fee: TT$60 | US$15
- Spanish Placement Test: TT$350 | US$60
== TUITION ==
- Diploma in Spanish Level A1: TT$1,920 | US$310
- Diploma in Spanish Level A2: TT$2,120 | US$340
- Diploma in Spanish Level B1: TT$2,320 | US$375
- Diploma in Spanish Level B2: TT$2,600 | US$420
- Diploma in Spanish Level C1: TT$2,920 | US$470
- Diploma in Spanish Level C2: TT$3,200 | US$515
Tuition fees do not include academic materials, the external examinations, supplies, fees for supplementary exams and repeats, etc.
Students can pay fees using one (1) of the following methods:
- Direct bank deposit
- Wire Transfer
- Certified Managers Cheques
- Electronic Bank transfer
OR by PayPal.
- To send us money please use this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Go to Paypal
Once the bank transfer has been made, please send a copy to email@example.com.
* Note: The student will be responsible for any additional bank fees in addition to the language course cost. The School will not be responsible for transfer of money in wrong account. Please double check the details before sending.
Want more information?
We have the perfect course to match your personal and professional goals.